The CPU-161-28 is based on the Freescale QorIQ P1021 processor and comes in the compact COM Express form factor of 95 x 95 mm. Available with dual cores, a QUICC engine, and IEEE1588, the CPU-161-28 is ideal for communications devices, networking applications, or gateway designs
Multiple protocols are offered with this COM Express module. Enhanced features regarding the Gigabit Ethernet, eSDHC, and eLBC mean that Dynatem’s board provides fast and reliable data transfer between memory, I/O, and networking devices. ECC-capable memory further ensures reliability and accuracy. With these specifications the CPU-161-28 is truly a robust module and is backed by Eurotech’s focus on quality manufacturing and production.
OEMs can choose from a Linux or VxWorks operating system. Custom development environments can be supported as necessary.
Dynatem offers a standard carrier board and offers services for those customers who wish to design their own.
P1021 Processor – The CPU-161-28 supports the P1021 processor which comes with two 800MHz cores.
ECC Memory – The CPU-161-28 comes with DDR-3 memory which supports Error Code Correction (ECC) and increases reliability and accuracy in data receiving and transmitting.
Compact COM Express Form Factor – At 95 x 95 mm, the CPU-161-28 is ideal for small form factor designs which need the flexibility and performance possibilities of the COM Express form factor.
High Speed Interfaces – High speed interfaces include Gigabit Ethernet, USB 2.0, and PCIe.
Video and Graphics – LVDS and VGA are supported on the CPU-161-28 for applications requiring graphics and video.
• Freescale™ P1021 with dual 800MHz cores
• L1 cache: 32kB for data and 32kB for instruction per core
• L2 cache: 256kB
• QUICC support
• Up to 1GB of 64-bit DDR3 SO-DIMM, ECC capable
eMMC FLASH MEMORY
• 3x 10/100/1000 BASE-T Ethernet interfaces
• QorIQ Enhanced Serial Peripheral Interface (eSPI)
• QorIQ Enhanced Secure Digital Host Controller(SD/MMC)
• 1x PCI Express interface (x1 lane)
• PCI Express Base Rev1.1
• 4x USB 2.0 ports
• 2x UART interfaces
• 4x I2C interface extended by I2C-HUB
• 32bit RISC Controller, Internal serial DMA
• QorIQ Programmable interrupt controller (PIC)
Connected to QorIQ processor:
REAL TIME CLOCK
• Equivalent to RTC-8564JE (backed up by VCC_RTC power)
• 1x Analog VGA
• 2x LVDS (Data 4-pair, Clock 1-pair)
• Z11m (XGI)
• Available as an option
• Compact Module (95mm x 95mm)
• PICMG COM.0 R2.0 COM Express Module Base Specification
• RoHS compliant
• Power supply: 12.0V±5 SBY: 5V±5 (supplied from COM Express connector)
• Consumption current: 12V: max 2.1A SBY: max 0.1A
• Operating: 0ºC to +50ºC; Optional -40ºC to +85ºC