The CPU-161-29 is the latest product in Dynatem’s COM Express module product line based on Freescale’s QorIQ processor family. The CPU-161-29 is fitted with the dual core P2020 processor and has ECC support. The CPU-161-29 is a versatile product suited for several markets including medical, transportation, and communications.
The CPU-161-29 comes with extensive I/O by coupling the capabilities of the QorIQ processor with our engineering expertise and focus on small footprint and high-end performance. These features include three Gigabit Ethernet ports, dual UARTS, and quad USB 2.0 ports. The CPU-161-29 also allows for
graphics and video plug-ins with VGA and LVDS features.
OEMs can choose from a Linux or VxWorks operating system, taking advantage of these development environments.
Dynatem offers a standard carrier board and services for those customers who wish to design their own.
P2020 Processor – The CPU-161-29 is available with the dual core, 1.2GHz P2020 processor.
ECC Memory – The CPU-161-29 comes with DDR-3 memory which supports Error Code Correction (ECC) and increases reliability and accuracy in data receiving and transmitting.
Compact COM Express Form Factor – At 95 x 95 mm, the CPU-161-29 is ideal for small form factor designs which want to leverage the flexibility and performance possibilities of the COM Express form factor.
High Speed Interfaces – High speed interfaces include Gigabit Ethernet, USB 2.0, and PCIe.
• Freescale™ P2020 with dual 1.2GHz cores
• L1 cache: 32kB for data and 32kB for instruction per core
• L2 cache: 512kB
• 2GB of 72-bit DDR3-800 SO-DIMM with ECC
• 3x 10/100/1000 BASE-T Ethernet interfaces
• QorIQ Enhanced Serial Peripheral Interface (eSPI)
• QorIQ Enhanced Secure Digital Host Controller(SD/MMC)
• 1x PCI Express interface (x1 lane)
• 1x PCI Express interface (x2 lane)
• PCI Express Base Rev1.1
• 4x USB 2.0 ports
• 2x UART interfaces
• 4x I2C interface extended by I2C-HUB
• 6x GPI
• 6x GPO
• QorIQ Programmable interrupt controller (PIC)
Connected to QorIQ processor:
REAL TIME CLOCK
• Equivalent to RTC-8564JE (backed up by VCC_RTC power)
• 1x Analog VGA
• 2x LVDS (Data 4-pair, Clock 1-pair)
• Z11m (XGI)
• Available as an option
• Compact Module (95mm x 95mm)
• PICMG COM.0 R2.0 COM Express Module Base Specification
• RoHS compliant
• Power supply: 12.0V±5% SBY: 5V±5% (supplied from COM Express connector
• Consumption current: 12V: max 2.4A SBY: max 0.1A
• Operating: 0ºC to +50ºC; Optional -40ºC to +85ºC